Beauty | Christmas Gift Guide For Him (Under £10)

By Zoe - 11/18/2016

Men can be fussy at the best of times, but when it comes to Christmas they just seem to be impossible to buy for... SO, I'm going to be suggesting the best Christmas gifts to buy, without breaking the bank.

A Gift Or TOO(L)



Okay, so forgive me for the cheesy heading, but I think these Tool gift boxes are awesome, and are perfect for an older gentlemen who loves a bit of DIY. You can find a ton of them on John Lewis' website retailing for £9.99.


Bath And Body



It's not just us women who love a good pamper, every year I get my Dad I musky smelling bath set make himself smell fab. This set by Molton Brown contains festive body wash and is priced at £10. The packaging is incredibly luxurious, making it look a lot pricier than what it is! Any chap would be happy to receive this gift! Buy it now from John Lewis.


Shaving Set



A fab gift for a man who loves to groom himself is a shaving gift set. This adorable gift from M&S contains a shaving brush, soap and a nice mug too. You can find a ton of these gift sets for less than £10 online, or try making one up yourself!


Nice Tie!



A great gift for a chap who spends 90% of his time at the office, is a nice tie. Prices of ties can vary, but you can find a few cheap ones which look just as good! You can buy this navy "stag" tie for £5 online at Sainsburys, and they also have a huge selection of ties for cheaper! It's also perfect for the Christmas season!


One For The Jokers



A great gift for a chap who spends the rest of his time in his other "office" is a visitors guest book for the loo. Perfect for a young man who has just moved out or is in the process of moving houses. I think this is a fab, light hearted gift to give this Christmas, and definitely will make the receiver chuckle! This retails for £9.99 and you can find a huge selection of "joke" gifts online at Prezzybox!


So there you go... a few suggests for gifts for the man in your life, all under £10! Follow me on Pinterest, for more gift ideas, and I'll see you in my next post! BYE XO!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lol visitors book for the loo sounds perfect for my fiancé who spends most time in the 'office' :-D I hope he never sees this comment!!! And the shaving mug set is sooooo adorable, I really wanna get something like this for my dad! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Kisses from London! Dominica.
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete