Ultimate Christmas Playlist

By Zoe - 12/07/2016

If you've read any of my posts previously, you'll know that I love making playlists. I thought, with the Christmas season in full swing, it would be a fab idea to create a catchy Christmas playlist! So here goes...

Last Christmas by Ariana Grande



The original song is a classic by Wham, and is equally epic. However, I really love the spin Ariana puts on this song, and she really brings it back to life, giving it a R&B vibe. Definitely check it out!


Fairytale of New York by The Pogues



This is a classic Christmas song, and I love it so much because I remember my Mum always singing it in the car. If you ever have the urge to throw some baubles at your significant other during the holiday season, avoid it and listen to this song, to relieve any Christmas aggression.


Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid



This song is a charity single, involving tons of celebrities to raise money for world hunger. It's a fab cause, but also an amazing song, too. It really makes you appreciate everything you have, and anything you may receive over Christmas!


One More Sleep by Leona Lewis



This is a super catchy Christmas tune by Leona Lewis, who won X Factor all of those years ago. If this doesn't make you want to bop along to the beat, then I don't know what will!


Christmas Time by The Darkness



This was one of my favourite Christmas songs, as it just makes me want to go mad and sing very loudly. Okay, alcohol may be involved every time I listen to this, but hey... You've got to enjoy yourself over the holiday season!


Shake Up Christmas by Train



This is quite literally the happiest Christmas song you could ever find. It just makes you add a step to your walk! If you're needing cheering up, definitely have a listen!


It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble



Okay, so Christmas would not be the same without a bit of Buble. His voice, his soul... Ah, he is just so dreamy! Can we add him to my wishlist?!


Santa Baby (COVER) by Taylor Swift



Another cute cover, and this one is by Taylor Swift. I love this version of Santa Baby, as she's definitely made this her own, and turned it into a country masterpiece. It just makes me want to put on some boots and dance!


Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney



This song is timeless, and will always make you want to dance. If you don't know the words to this, I am judging you.


All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey



And finally, it would not be Christmas without this epic song! Mariah Carey is literally the reason why we have Christmas, right?


Thank you for reading this post! Tune into my next post XO ZOE!

*** Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. ***

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are goooood !! But my fave will always be Baby it's cold outside by Glee !

    ReplyDelete