January Favourites 2017

By Zoe - 2/07/2017

HELLO!



I feel like it was just last night when I counted down to 2017, yet here we are... the most gloomy month of the year is over! To celebrate, I found a bunch of lovely things in January and I'd love to share them with you.


Basiste Dry Shampoo



Batiste recently released a new Dry Shampoo in the scent "Rose Gold". Not only was I suckered in by the name, but the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, and the scent is to die for! It works a treat, and I have purchased a few more whilst they are half price in Superdrug!


Macbook Case



If you've read my last post, you'll know that I'm a tad obsessed with a grey colour scheme. In January, I purchased a Macbook Air (which is also my favourite thing to happen this month) and I really needed a case to be able to take my laptop to university. I chose this grey felt case from Amazon, and I absolutely love it! It's super stylish, incredibly light weight and inexpensive compared to the laptop cases which I have found in computer shops!


All These Countless Night's by Deaf Havana



Now, I normally do not buy CDs, but I had to show some support to my favourite band. Deaf Havana's music quite simply speaks to my soul, and I have loved their music for years. When their new album was released this month, I had to buy it and it did not disappoint. I have been blaring it full blast in my car, everywhere I go. Check it out here!


MUA Highlighter



I have been trying a few different drugstore highlighters through out January, and have fallen in love with this MUA highlighter in the shade Pink Shimmer. It is such a buttery highlighter and has subtle hints of glitter it, giving you a healthy glow. It only costs £3 and compared to high end highlighters, it is a bargain! Check it out here.


Garmin Smart Watch



January tends to be the time of the year for new beginnings, and I've found myself really into working out. For Christmas I received a Garmin Smart Watch... which is just technically a Fitbit. But seriously... I am obsessed with this, and it's quite awesome to know how much I walk around at work! Check it out here!


Lancome Energie De Vie Liquid Boost



Lancome Energie De Vie's Liquid Boost is my new favourite skincare product. Lancome describes it as a Liquid Moisturiser, but is also acts as a serum too, boosting your skin's hydration. I purchased this from Debenhams as the start of the month, and love using this when I feel like my skin is drying out.


Weekly Planner



I wrote about this weekly planner, which I bought from Sainsburys, in my last post. However, I cannot get over how much I love it! Not only does it match the entire grey theme I have going on, but having everything that I need to do written down, is definitely keeping me organised! A definite favourite... check it out here!


That's all for my favourites this month! I hope you had a fabulous January, and I'll see you in my next blog post! XO

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments