Music That Will Change Your Life (Part Three)

By Zoe - 2/07/2017

HELLO!


I was just creating a new playlist and had the idea to create a part three to music playlist posts. This music may or may not change your life, I am not a life guru. But hopefully you find something you like!


Pensacola, 2013 by Deaf Havana



Let's kick this playlist off with some Deaf Havana, as I just love this band! Pensacola, 2013 is probably my favourite song off of their new album, All These Countless Nights. The lead singer's voice is to die for, and their lyrics are incredibly relatable. Check them out.


Flammable by Biffy Clyro



This is probably the catchiest rock song of 2017. I swear I have had this song stuck in my head for the past 24 hours. But seriously, Biffy Clyro are such a fantastic band, and hearing a man sing in a Scottish accent is quite possibly the hottest thing ever. Listen now and I promise that you won't regret it!


Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran



By now, you've probably heard this song about 45000 times. However, this song is literally how I feel in my life right now. I'm 21 next month, and it really scares the hell out of me... it is honestly crazy! This song reminds me of my teenage years and every time I hear this song I get crazy happy, remembering all of the good times I shared with my friends.


After The Afterparty by Charli XCX



Again, this song is a few months old, and don't judge the video. To say it's a strange video would be under-exaggerating it. But really, this is another song I've had stuck in my head for the past few days. I will apologise in advance for getting this song stuck in your head.


Paris by The Chainsmokers



I love The Chainsmokers, and they're probably the only pop artists that I will consistently listen to. They never fail to make catchy and interesting tunes. Check it out!


Let's Dance To Joy Division by The Wombats



Can we just pause for a second, and realise that this song was released EIGHT years ago. Since when. I heard this song on the radio yesterday and immediately burst into song, so I really just had to include. Please check it out if you want to start dancing!


Holding On and Letting Go by Ross Copperman



I have recently been re-watching old seasons of the Vampire Diaries, and I heard this song and fell in love with it all over again. Okay, it's a sad song but I just cannot help sing along with it.


Troubled Times by Green Day



The only thing better than Green Day is Green Day bashing Trump. Not only does this remind me of old Green Day songs, it just makes me want to paint my nails black and cut holes in the sleeves of my hoodies.


My Kind by Hilary Duff



It's Hilary Duff. Enough said.


Thank you for reading my post, I'll see you in the next one!


*** Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. ***

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments