Valentines Day Essentials 2017

By Zoe - 2/12/2017

Valentines Day is fast approaching, and although I am completely single, that does not stop me from enjoying myself! I put together a collection of five essential make up items which I think would make a fantastic Valentines Day look! ENJOY!



What would Valentines Day be without some lipstick? Bright pink shades really do not suit me, so I've opted for a warm nude from Kate by Rimmel London. This is in the shade 45, and offers a matte finish, without drying out your lips. This is designed to last a long time, and it is the only drugstore lipstick around that lasts all day on me.



The next item is one of my all time favourite make up items. It is a blush by Lancome in the shade Rose Paradis, and it one of the best blushes that I have tried. It looks fuschia pink in the packaging, and you do have to be careful because it is incredibly pigmented. When you tap it lightly on your cheeks it offers a healthy glow.


Top the blusher off with the W7 Night Glow highlighter. This is a dupe for the Benefit High Beam, and works just as well! The only difference is, the W7 Night Glow is £2.49... which is over £17 cheaper than the Benefit highlighter!



On to the eyes... you don't want to go overboard. I recommend the No 7 Midnight Lash mascara, which offers spectacular volume. It thickens my lashes, and has that false lash effect. Okay, it's a little bit more expensive that the usual drugstore mascaras, but it does work!


To set everything in place, you will want to use the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. This is my favourite setting spray and keeps my make up looking good all day. It also helps your skin, if you realise that you've over powdered your skin. Check it out HERE!


I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day and I'll see you in my next post XO

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments