Review | Pink Parcel's February Box

By Zoe - 2/15/2018

This month, I ordered my first Pink Parcel subscription box which is priced at £12.99 each month. It's a "time of the month" box for women that contains a selection of sanitary products, which you choose, as well as a variety of beauty treats. When subscribing, you decide the date which you would like your box to be delivered, so it always arrives before mother nature calls.

The Design

A big selling point for me was the beautiful packaging of this subscription box. It has a sleek and professional design. Inside the large box, you will find three smaller boxes and a little bag. Each box has a saying on it which indicates when you should use each section. There's a 'for later', 'for you' and a 'for night' box and a 'for now' bag.


For Now, For Later, For Night

The "For Now" bag is an adorable drawstring bag which contains six Bodyform pads and five panty liners. As I said previously, you chose whether you would like pads or tampons, and you also have the option to chose the brand! It is a perfect size to pop into your handbag and is very discreet.


My 'For Later' box contained ten pads and I chose the Bodyform ultra long pads with wings. Bodyform are my favourite brand of sanitary products. They keep you feeling fresh and fit comfortably. A pack of these contains ten pads and costs £1.79.

My 'For Night' box contained five pads and I chose the Bodyform (I told you I love them!) Goodnight pads. I like them because they are slightly thicker and longer than the ultra towels. A pack of ten costs £1.00. But, I feel like they could have provided more of these in there as they are quite cheap.


For You

***Every member receives the same items in the 'for you' box, so SPOILER warning!***

Let's get to the most anticipated part of the box. The 'For You' box is a little selection of goodies which are aimed to make your period a little more bearable! My box contained seven different items and they were a good mix.


In every Pink Parcel box, you receive a chocolate bar and a sample of tea, designed to help you relax during this time of the month! The box contained a bag of Yuyo's Yerba Zing. It is a blend of a yerba mate with grapefruit and rose-hip. I had never tried this brand before, but the tea was very tasty. As for the chocolate, this months box contained a bar of Doisy & Dam's maple, toasted rice and pink salt dark chocolate. It's 25g in weight so is a perfect size to sample!


Keeping with the chocolate theme, this box contained a wax melt from the brand Emily Victoria Candles. It's scent is double chocolate chip and it smells good enough to eat! I though this was a great addition to the box, as it can get you in the mood for a proper pamper session. However, I now that some people do not own wax melters, so I feel that not everyone could use this product.


Moving on... The 'for you' box also contains a selection of beauty treats.

My favourite product was a sample of the Scentered therapy balm. This balm should be applied to your pulse points when you feel stressed, and it is designed to calm you. It contains 100% natural ingredients and it smells divine! It's a small sample which is perfect for travelling, so, I am going to use this at work to see if it makes a difference to my mood!

Also included is a Manuka honey sheet face mask by Vitamasques. I have not tried this yet, so I cannot give my full opinion on the product, but I do think that is a great addition to the box. I am a huge lover of face masks and I love discovering new brands. I think this a perfect product to help you unwind, and it is retailed at £4.00 per sheet mask.


As for make up, this months box contained a full sized Hikari bronzer, retailing for $17/£12. I was super excited to use this as I have read good reviews of this product. However, my bronzer arrived damaged! Luckily, the girlies over at the Pink Parcel are superb and are sending me out a replacement ASAP!

The last beauty goodie is one that I am very excited about.... The box contained a full size of Evelyn Lona's green tea primer. This retails in the US for $29.50 which converts to £20! The primer smells lovely and incredible fresh. I tried it today, wearing it for around six hours before removing it, and it kept my make up set and intact!


Overall, I think this a fantastic subscription box for trying new brands and products. I loved the addition of the tea and chocolate, as well as the variety of beauty products.. I was surprised that there were two full-sized products in the box, and I'm impressed that the products retail price exceeds the price of the box. Finally, there is a large selection of sanitary products which should keep you covered for the length of your period.

Let me know in the comments if you have tried Pink Parcel!

XO Zoe


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OK< I don't even get a "time of the month" but goodness me, I want this box!!
    Gillian xx Eyelinerflicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! It's a fantastic subscription box!

      XO Zoe

      Delete
  2. You got some great products this month! I didn't love their December box but this month looks pretty fab xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, doll! I'm so excited to test out these products further!

      XO Zoe

      Delete